We aim to establish house churches/fellowships of PMBBs (Pakistani Muslim Background Believers in Christ) in certain areas in the UK.
We believe “If we love God’s Kingdom, we must provide culturally appropriate churches/fellowships for PMBBs who follow Christ as Saviour and Lord.”
- Annual Conference: This is a vehicle for helping to achieve this. This brings together practitioners and PMBBs from across the UK to explore issues of relevance to them and their current context.
- Hospitality & Fellowship Dinner Meetings: Saturday evening open-house for informal outreach, friendship and relationship building.
- Interactive Bible Study and discipleship: A Bible study for seekers, inquirers, and MBBs. This is done through one-on-one and group discipleship
- Counselling: We help MBBs who may be struggling with social, cultural and spiritual issues as well as helping seekers to learn about Jesus.
- Book-table Ministry: This ministry has been in existence for many years. Many people come to the book-table and pick up different kinds of literature in Urdu, English and other languages. The New Testament in Urdu, imported from Pakistan, is very popular at the book table. We cannot get enough of them!
- Introductions: There are many MBBs who have been looking for life partners but, due to cultural reasons, are unable to start up the conversation with potential partners. So we act as mediators.